If there was an award for the “perfect” anime, then Your lie in April would surely win it. The anime had everything, soothing music, amazing characters, fantastic voice overs and not to forget a sad ending. In honor of this beautiful anime, I decided to edit some of the best lines. Here are the best Shigatsu wa kami no uso quotes.
The complete list of Your lie in april quotes
- Music speaks louder than words.
- The moment I met her, my life changed. Everything I saw, everything I heard, everything I felt, all the scenery around me… started to take on color.
- Naive, Bizarre, it’s like I’m on a roller coaster. I’m being jerked around and around. It’s like this girl herself is the journey with no clear destination. You’re freedom itself
- I’m going on a journey. The applause raining down. Pursuing that moment when my music reached them.
- Everything you say and do…it all sparkles so brightly. It’s too blinding for me, and I end up closing my eyes. But I can’t help aspiring to be like you.
- Spring will be here soon.Spring, the season I met you, is coming.A spring without you is coming.
- Maybe,just maybe, the light can reach even the bottom of a dark ocean.
- Was I able to live inside someone’s heart? Was I able to live inside your heart? Do you think you’ll remember me at least a little? You’d better not hit “reset! (Kaori’s letter to Arima Kousei)
- Mozart’s telling us from up the sky “Go on a journey”
- Whether you are sad, you are a mess, or you have hit rock bottom, you still have to play! That’s how people like us survive.
- She moves me. With such power, like the pounding of my heart. I can hear your sound. You’re here.
For those of you who love edits, I’ve made plenty of them. I hope you guys like it. Also, I’ve attached a few from Karunase as well.
Kaori Miyozono Quotes
“Mozart’s telling us from up the sky… “Go on a journey,” he’s saying.”
Kaori says this to Arima when he’s all tensed and wants to run away from the stage. This happens during their first performance together. Kaori is basically encouraging Arima to keep going no matter what’s ahead of him. This is a fantastic gesture from her part.
Arima Kousei Quotes
Maybe…just maybe, the light can reach the bottom of a dark ocean.
Kaori says this to Arima as she helps him move on from his past. Through music, she hopes to reach the bottom of Arima’s problem and conquer it no matter what.
“Whether you’re sad, you’re a mess, or you’ve hit rock bottom, you still have TO PLAY! That’s how people like us survive”
According to Kaori, music is the only way people like her can survive. No matter how hard life can get, you can survive and move forward if you can play music.
Maybe there’s only a dark road ahead. But you still have to believe and keep going. Believe that the stars will light your path, even a little bit. Come on… Let’s go on a journey!”
When Kousei loses all hope Tsubaki says this to Kousei to cheer him up as he completely lacked the confidence for performing on the global level.
Shigatsu wa kami no uso quotes
Everything you say and do…it all sparkles so brightly. It’s too blinding for me, and I end up closing my eyes. But I can’t help aspiring to be like you.