Hey! Kakashi-sensei here! It’s been a while, because of the end of the summer holidays. I’ll try to start writing more again from now… I promise!
So, Kaguya has been defeated and the shinobi world has been saved. Only a few more episodes before it’s all over. But now that our primary way to waste time instead of studying is coming to an end, we’ll have to come up with things to do instead… Here’s some ideas to get you started:
Get a social life, do homework and get good grades!
- Watch other anime! I know you’re trying to stay loyal to Naruto, but there are loads of new anime series coming out all the time. I personally advise taking a look on your favorite anime streaming website and see if there’s anything you might like.
- Take a look at some of the Naruto games that are out there! I own Naruto Shippuuden: Ultimate Ninja STORM 3: Full Burst, myself and even though it’s boring at times and skipping dialog and cutscenes isn’t such a bad idea, I actually really enjoy the combat! (This is not a paid promotion, don’t worry)
- Try investing some time in creating fan-art! I don’t know about you, but I’ll be drawing lots of Naruto related stuff! Not only is it fun to create artwork, it is also truly amazing to see what others have created! I can’t wait to see what you guys make and if you make sure I see the artwork, maybe I’ll post on the site for you. (just upload it on a free cloud service like Google Drive or Dropbox and send me the link via the comments)
- Rewatch the entire Naruto and Naruto Shippuden series. If you’re really desperate for more Naruto, then it’s probably a good idea to watch it all over again. You’ll likely understand a lot that you didn’t understand at first! Also you’ll know when an awesome fight is about to break out, so you can get your snacks ready. Surely it’ll be just as exciting as the first time you watched it all!
- Explore the world around you. Some people don’t know this, but there are rumors about a world that exists outside of this digital one. I’ve heard the notorious app called Pokemon Go has introduced many people to this estranged world, but I think there is still hope for everyone!
I sincerely hope this list will help you people find something fun to do! I know I’ll have plenty of things to do, but if you have any other ideas, please do let me know as I really am interested.
Don’t hesitate to ask me questions in the comments! I’ll be sure to read all of them and I’ll try to reply where I can.
One could get himself caught in the infinite tsukuyomi and watch Naruto for all eternity. How does that sound? 😛
bloody splendid! as it would be the ideal world in my case school wouldn’t be obligatory and you could choose the subjects (I’d still go some days, because I am generally a curious person). I’d never be bored and all my friends would like Naruto as well. Comic con would happen every day (not that I’d necessarily be going every day, that would get boring). I’d go to comic con with friends cosplaying Naruto etc xD thanks for this 😀
Lol , good idea. I’d like to add a few more things to the list-
Try cosplaying you’re favorite characters
Learn to make a bowl of Ichirakus ramen
Spread the message that Naruto taught us
Encourage more people to watch Naruto
Hope you consider this
Hello Ayato Ghoul!
Good thinking! These are all good ideas and should have been totally obvious, actually… silly me… Anyway, lucky for you @Zer0 has talked about an idea for a post about one of your points! Keep your eyes peeled and I’ll give @Zer0 a little nudge…
Any anime i can watch?
I highly recommend Food Wars aka Shokugeki no Soma