Are you thinking what I’m thinking? Italian for dinner?
- We’re ganna we like to actually um, kidnap them in a van, and tie them up, and leave them somewhere dangerous…that’s the SUPRISE!
- And what’s with the shirt? You think you’re in Fiji
- I pity you all.Most of you will die, scratch that.
- I pity you all… Most of you will die—scratch that—ALL of you
- It’s always a longer walk to the men’s room, buckaroo
- It’s okay to be different.
- Sometimes you need to be the villain in order to save the world. That’s what it means to be true hero.
- If you’re raised to believe if nothing about you is special, if the benchmark is extraordinary, what do you do if you’re not?
- Could your father have been wrong about you, after all? Could you really becapable of something great?
- Eternal peace is overrated.
- Sometimes men are unredeemable shits
- You don’t have to apologize for existing.
- One grows used to things, even if one shouldn’t.
I hope you liked these quotes. I’ll add more of these over time. If you have anything to add, do let me know about it via the comments.