When I first started watching Naruto, I was in love with the show. Epic characters, wonderful plot and the amazing music. But as time passed, especially the ending it was fully foiled.
- Everyone has a fu**king past, c’mon. They even foiled Orochimaru who was a true villain.
- In the first season, Neji was as stronger than Naruto and Sasuke,but in Shippuden he turns out be an average Jonin. Kishi, seriously though, what do you have against Neji?
- Too many fillers, while there were good parts(Itachi’s arc) , there were horrible ones too, like Hayato’s killing was streched to f*king 22 episodes in shippuden.
- In the end, they reinvented the villain by bringing Kaguya out of nowhere. We all loved Madara, but making him look like a sidekick and bringing in this bitch who doesn’t do shit other than jumping from one time-space to another, it wasn’t fair.
- All the powerful beings were from the hidden leaf, why?
- No mention of tensigen even though it had the same amount of historical significance as Sharingan.
- Every problem can be traced back to Uchiha and sharingan.
- How the fuck did Danzo take Shisui’s eyes so easily? C’mon, shisui has the most powerful genjutsu ever, Kotoamatsukami.
I can go on and on, regardless it was a wonderful show. Wanna add more? Drop it in the comments, I’ll add it for ya.