When the season 4 of Narcos came out, I was a bit skeptical considering the fact that none of the characters I adored before were there. I promised myself that I would just watch it only for ten minutes. Despite that, I ended up binge watching the whole show. That’s what Narcos is all about. It’s not about the story, it’s not about the director, it’s not about the character, it’s about the franchise as a whole. Year after year they are able to create something so simple yet fantastic. Netflix deserves all the praise. So, I decided to compile the best Narcos Mexico quotes for you guys.
Narcos Mexico Quotes
- What I’m building here is an empire.
- When you start moving furniture around, people stub their toes and get upset.
- There is one problem with success. Not everyone can handle it.
- Sometimes you need somebody to wake you the fuck up and tell you the shooting has started.
- Time is crucial in a kidnapping. The sooner action’s taken, the better your chances of things working out, and everybody coming home in one piece. They put that in the handbook nowadays. But on February 8, 1985, nobody knew shit. So what do you do? You fucking scramble. Start spreading the word.
- I am afraid of panic. Turns out it’s bad for business.
- Business is changing and we must change with it.
- Those men sitting in Mexico City might be done with me, but I’m not done with them.
- There is no stronger bond than that of the family you choose.
- The wheels of bureaucracy tend to move at their own speed.
- Even in sin, you can still be a saint.
- What do you do when your drug protection decides to sit on the sidelines? Easy. You buy more.
- No. Hippos don’t like Mexicans either.
- We have to control this f***ing world, or it will control you. And if you don’t protect yourself, it makes a mess and breaks you.
- You want to hurt these guys, we gotta take down the ones calling the shots.
- Let’s have a toast. For the hits life throws our way. With time, they’re what make you stronger, young man
- So how do you take down a crook who’s at the top of his game? Who has every cop in town in his pocket? Well, you hold your breath and you hope you get lucky.
- When I look at something, I don’t see it for what it is, I see it for what it could be. When I look at something, I see the future, I see how it ends.
- Shoot me and tomorrow those names are released. But save a bullet for yourself. ‘Cause the system doesn’t like heroes.
- When things go well, people start thinking it’s because they’re so fucking smart.
- The number two guy doesn’t solve problems. He just points them out.
- Best way to catch the smart ones? Get an idiot working for them.
Miguel Angel Felix Gallardo Quotes
Miguel Angel Felix Gallardo, or the boss of the bosses was a true leader. He managed to bring the whole team together, organize them into groups and managed one of the biggest drug cartels in the world. One of my favorite scenes from the show was when Miguel Angel Felix Gallardo, looked at the whole desert and said.
What I’m building here is an empire
His vision was beyond supreme and all credits to him for that. What’s more he actually did build an empire like none. It’s funny how the international drug business has now shifted to Mexico. The man is a visionary, despite being a drug kingpin.
Don Neto Quotes
Don Neto was a funny man. He knew how the system worked, he knew how people reacted, yet he did nothing. He was not the man in charge, he was the second in command. It is clear when Felix Gallardo chooses him over the others to talk to make a deal with Narinjuna brothers. One of his favorite quotes is-
Even in sin you can be a saint.
Kiki Camarena Quotes on Next page ==>