Netflix has been in my life for as long as I can remember. I spend hours together in front of the television. But I guess it can’t be helped. That aside, I have often been asked how I balance my life and binge watching Netflix. So, today I’d like to share some tips on how to get your life back on track after binging on Netflix.
Like you I too would end up on the bed for atleast couple of days or turn up late to school after binging through Sunday. It was hard to get back on track as I would lose all my energy due to lack of sleep, food and other things. There’s no specific trick to stop binge watching, but using the following can help you limit it.
- Plan in advance how many episodes you are going to watch and stop. Every month, there’s atleast one show which gets a second season, the only way to move forward is by splitting your binge watching time between Saturday and Sunday(But that again depends on whether you’re a party person or not)
- 2am should be the limit. Not a minute more not a minute less. This way you can manage to pull off atleast four hours of sleep. The rest you can sleep on the way to work.
- Eat healthy. This kinda sounds unusual but eating healthy will ensure that you fall asleep early.
- Say no to Caffeine and anything which affects your sleep.
- Watch Netflix with a pillow and blanket. There’s a high chance you’ll feel sleepy during the show.
- Find something more interesting in between watching the shows. For example, try playing a multiplayer game, it will shift your focus on the game and will help you detach yourself from the show.
I’ll add more tips when I find time. I hope these help 🙂