Some more of Baekhyun’s Quotes
- Always be ready to fight for what you want. I will cheer for you.
- People say that all things happen for a reason. I believe that. I think everything is fate.
- Trust takes years to build, a second to break, and forever to repair.
- I learned that there is nothing in this world which is easy.
BONUS: Inspirational EXO Quotes
- I believe that we should treat everyone equally.
- In the past I blamed myself for every single mistake, but now I’m learning ignore about everything that happened in the past.
- The ground hardens every time after it rains.
- You need to fully understand and know yourself before you will succeed, and if you don’t do this, you will move away from the goal due to various conditions.
- Even though the language is different, the music you hear is the same.
- Relationships are the most important thing in life. Among humans, the more you see each other, the more you become fond of the each other, don’t you? The process of getting close with someone is really fun.
- Let’s live while doing the things we like.
- I think we as people can learn different things from other people. Everyone is special in their own way.
- I think of new things as something that I get to experience and be enlightened by.
- I want to have more dynamic experiences, do a lot more things in life, know more things, help people around me and learn from each other. I want to live that way.
- The best thing in life is being able to do what people say you can’t do
- I don’t hold grudges and I’m not very greedy. But that doesn’t mean I don’t like challenges.
- Being pretty is different than being loved.
- I have accepted myself for who I am. I tend to look at the reality.
- If there is something that you want to do, then just do it.
- I’d like to make everything that I do enjoyable for everyone. When I’m enjoying myself, I make sure that not only I find joy in the process, but to also strive for a positive outcome at the very end.
- In order to achieve what you want, you need to constantly be pushing and striving towards them, at the same time keeping yourself in good shape.
- I would put a lot of pressure on myself, to always be working hard and to do everything well.
- I like new things, if it is there for me to try then it’s certainly worth a shot.
- I’ll do my best as myself, then together with my team I will walk towards the most glorious day.
- It is enough for me as long I can cherish] every moment when you guys are beside me.
- The only way to not have regrets is to practice as much as you can.
- I don’t know how long we will be together, but with the time we have right now, I’d like it if we had fun and we are happy.
- I like myself, well at the very least I don’t dislike myself.
- A lot of people in this world don’t realize that they are happy when they’re happy and often just pass by it. Depending on how you make up your mind, this moment right now may be the happiest moment of your life.
- I would rather bend than break.
- I would have no regrets dying on stage.
- Always make memories that you will never forget.
- When I’m depressed, I look at depression straight in the eye, cry my troubles away, and shake it off because it is not something I am ashamed of.
Lot of people in this world are depressed and stressed. Through this post of mine, I hope to spread happiness and love to every single kpop fan around the globe. We share the same feelings, same emotions and cry for stars when they cry.
Chanyeol inspired me a lot in achieving my dreams, I got to travel more of the world. I got to learn more things about the world than sitting in front of a 24/7 desk job. I learnt new languages and met people, formed new friendships. It wouldn’t have been possible without inspiration from my idols Chanyeol and Kai. So I dedicate all my posts to them.
If you would like to talk about anything, I’m always online and happy to help. That aside, if you have any suggestions or criticism with my post, I’m more than willing to listen to you. Based on that I’d structure my future posts as well.