There are more than a thousand anime series. But out of them very few are actually worth watching. Today’s list includes which I think are must watch anime before you are laid to rest.
On a side note, this is just my personal opinion. You may choose to agree or disagree with me.
- Code Geass ( The Empire of Britannia has conquered Japan and is now called Area 11. The Empire uses powerful robotic weapons called Knightmares to ensure control over the area, but Lelouch stands against it. Lelouch,a Britannian prince, has endless ambition and uses his power of the Geass to build a peaceful world. But not everything goes the way like he planned. Things change and he battles his way through them. This anime is a proof of what a single man can actually achieve if he’s ambitious. One of the most dramatic and twisted anime of all time My personal no.1)
- Death note( Why not? Don’t tell me you haven’t watched it yet)
- Kuroko no Basuke ( The best sports anime of all time. If you haven’t watched, I recommend you do it rightaway. It has everything from a great story to epic music)
- Haikyuu ( Next to Kuroko no Basuke stands this epic sports anime. Haikyuu is an humourous and emotional sports anime following two athletes as they attempt to patch their high school’s lost reputation in Volleyball and make it the best team.)
- Shokugeki no souma ( Even though many people ignore this anime because it’s in ecchi section. There’s much more than that to this. Souma’s father sends him to Tootsuki Culinary Academy, an elite cooking school where only 10 percent of the total students graduate. The school is famous for “Shokugeki” or “food wars,” where students face off in an intense, high stakes cooking battles. PS- Not your average anime)
- Shingeki no Kyojin (
Hundreds of years ago mankind was slaughtered to near extinction by monstrous creatures called “Titans”, hence forcing humans to live behind walls of fear.The story begins with Eren Yeager swearing to kill all the Titans in the world after witnessing a horrifying incident. Arguably one of the best shows at the moment)
- TOKYO GHOUL ( Ghouls, even though they look 101% human aren’t human. They can only survive by eating human flesh and that’s just the beginning of a thriller with great music)
- Akatsuki no Yona(Princess Yona lives a luxurious life, completely sheltered from the problems of the peaceful Kingdom of Kouka; however, the sudden murder of the king and betrayal by her beloved cousin Su-won places Yona’s life in peril. Forced to escape with Son Hak,her childhood friend and bodyguard, the naïve princess soon discovers that Kouka is not the ideal kingdom she had envisioned. Poverty, grief stricken, and corruption run rampant, making reclaiming the throne nothing more wishful fantasy. Too good to ignore, though relatively unknown)
- Naruto ( Naruto is the tale of a ninja who is a outcast in his own village. Despite all the odds, he fights his way to become the Hokage. If you want to learn about life and pain, this is a must watch.)
- SWORD ART ONLINE
- ANGEL BEATS
This is my personal list. What are your “must watch anime” , do recommend me afterall sharing is caring 😉